10. Be able to touch my toes - COMPLETED MAY 2019

Since I think I have patellar tendonitis, I looked up strategies to deal with the pain and prevent it. One of the best ways to strengthen the whole knee area is apparently to work on flexibility and to perform regular stretches, which is what I have started doing a little while ago.

I have to say I was sort of thinking of this goal when I first stretched, but my aim really was to help with my knee pain. Since then, I have been stretching pretty much every day, and lately I have started to check how far I can reach down my legs. This is how I've discovered that I am now able to touch my toes! I really wasn't expecting it to happen this fast, and I will probably need to keep stretching to still be able to do it later (which I intend to do, since I need it for volleyball), but I did it! One more goal crossed off the list, onto the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19. Read seven books I (probably) wouldn't usually have read

31. Get better at volleyball (May 2019 Update)

34. In Japan: attend a sumo competition, go to Kôzu, stay at a capsule hotel